WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D + Canon EF-S 15-85 IS len

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitekop

Oct 3, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 550D + Canon EF-S 15-85 IS len
Price (S$): $2100 (fixed price)
Description:
Selling my 550D camera (local less than 3 months), SC around 7k, with new (less than 2 weeks) canon 15-85 IS f3.5-5.6 lens bought overseas (with online warranty printout to prove) and 270ex flash (local less than 1 month). All items are in pristine condition.

550D LCD screen protected by ACMAXX LCD screen protector since day 1, lens have not brought outdoor before, just did test shots at home and flash is in absolutely mint condition.

This is an excellent setup for newbie who want to explore DSLR. My setup comes with warranty from Canon Singapore, except the lens, but rest assured it is totally brand new.

I want to let go the items as a package and will not entertain people asking to buy individual item.

To save you the trouble, this is the cost if buying brand new:

Canon 550D body only: $1050
Canon EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS: 1113 (PA-HV) or $992 (if u are fan of DD-electronic)
Canon Speedlite 270ex: $180
Total for brand new: $2343

That translate to a saving of $243, and you get to receive extended warranty for the 550D body (worth $150, till Aug 2013), free screen protector, Hoya UV filter for the lens, which is brand new and 8gb SD card.

Contact Number: -
Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: As above

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Canon 550D with box and accessories (warranty card provided)
Canon EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS lens with front and back cover (oversea warranty printout from Canon provided)
Canon Speedlite 270ex with box (Warranty card provided)
8GB SD card.
Hoya HMC UV filter with box

Additional Comments:
Selling as a package, and not in a hurry to sell. Will not sell items individually. Meetup at both convenience.

Please PM me with your name and contact if you want to buy the above package and I will get back to you soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.