WTSell: DSLR - Canon 40D and kit EF-S 17-85mm (Near Mint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoomer

Feb 4, 2002
Singapore
reverac.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 40D and kit EF-S 17-85mm (Near Mint)
Price (S$): Offer
Description:
Offering a practically mint body, kit EF-S 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS USM lens, and the original canon box accessories.

Very new set, purchased Dec 08 (bought fr canada) and only used very lightly, very low shutter count. Would be mint if I had not used it to take some shots. Selling it as I am thinking of trying something else instead.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: ~11 Months NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
kit 17-85 EFS lens, box accessories

Got a few offers around the low $1k range, but I don't want to lose too much on something this new. But thanks for looking.

I now have an offer at $1350 for this month old set. It will come with all the accessories I that came in the box, like the battery, eyecap, battery charger, cables, manual, warranty cards, etc. I did some digging in this forum and saw some year old out of warranty 40Ds go for $1k, and a 17-85 for ~$$500. So I feel that 1.5k is a fair minimum for this immaculate month old set. I have taken less than 300 shots with it. I will also throw in a free 2GB lexar professional CF card with the set if bids go above my minimum. I can deal in town or somewhere central.

The highest offer is now $1420. Hopefully I can make a deal soon. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.