WTSell: DSLR - Canon 350D with EF-S 17-85mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

yapjy

Jul 25, 2006
West
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 350D with EF-S 17-85mm
Price (S$): 700
Description:
Selling a used Canon EOS 350D DSLR with EF-S 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS USM lens. Also included are a 1GB Ultra II CF card, a 2GB 50X CF card, a 8GB Ultra II CF card, lens hood, camera battery, camera strap, HOYA lens filter and the original camera box.

The 350D has a 8 megapixel CMOS sensor and this is sufficient for most applications. The EF-S 17-85mm lens is an excellent general use lens. I had used it for portrait, sports and landscape photography and brought it along for many overseas trip. The set was well taken care of and is always keep in a dry cabinet when not in use.

The set was bought in 2006 (warranty has already expired) and was sent for servicing at Canon Service Centre in 2009. The camera has visible user marks. The build in flash may not pop up sometimes and the user has to use your fingers to release it from the catch. I do not have an issue with this as I seldom use the build in flash (gives photographs an unnatural brightness).

This set will be perfect for those who is currently using a point and shoot camera and wish to try out DSLR photography. Canon equipment, especially the lens, retains value well and you can sell it later at a good price to fund the upgrade to a newer DSLR.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: NA

Additional Comments:
Can send pics if you provide me with your email via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.