WTSell: DSLR - Canon 1Dx (MINT 3k shutters, my personal copy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 1Dx (MINT 3k shutters, my personal copy).
Price (S$): $6000
Description:
Hi,

I've recently sold off 2 1Dx cameras that I used for wedding work. I was going to save this one for my own personal use. This body has only seen 3000 shots (personal camera, not my work tool). It's a local set, and is only around 4 or so months old, but I don't have the receipt. You can register it, and see how. I've priced it as one would price a no warranty camera, but by right it has warranty, and Canon can probably help you with this by looking up the serial #. I just don't have time to mess around with anything... So take the camera on a no warranty basis, but the camera works perfectly.

As it stands I'm keen to either sell this camera straight out, or swap for a 5D3, which would be more manageable for my wife to shoot with when she helps me out. I'm heavily invested in Canon lenses so I don't need any more (to the people who have offered).

IF I sell the camera straight out, I'm looking at $6,000 or $6,200 with a brand new battery that I just bought two weeks back (almost $300). And of course you get one with the camera, as it's a full box set like a new one would be.

If we swap then take it as extra battery is included and I'm asking $3500 + 5D3 (pending condition of camera/warraty etc).

I'd like to get this sold by the 10th if possible as my gear order is due to arrive then, and I'll feel poor once I pay for it. I've already been scolded by my wife for spending to much money on gear, so either way, I'm not to fussed if I sell it. Scolding cannot be undone, but figured what the heck, let someone else make good use of the 1Dx!

Longest post ever, but I've gotten a lot of enquiries on the previous 1Dx cameras, so figured it'd be easier to write everything here then to have to answer ppl individually in sms/pm etc.

No photos of the camera, it's like brand new, you wouldn't tell it from new if I didn't tell you I used it for a few thousand personal shots.

Best,
Adam

Contact Number: NA
Email Address: NA

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Work out with Canon.

I'm open to REASONABLE offers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.