WTSell: DSLR - Canon 1Dmkii

Status
Not open for further replies.

contaxable

Mar 5, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 1Dmkii
Price (S$): S$2.4k
Description:
As above, a 1D Mkii (also known as 1Dmk2) is for sale.
This is not a full frame camera as it has a 1.3 crop frame factor.

The camera is sold with original box and accessories that came together.
Also, it has a good quality split focussing screen (useful for manual focussing in macro works).
I will include 3 batteries (one canon original, 2 east gear)

Excellent for sports, wedding and events. It had been used for occasional events.

I do send it in for regular firmware updates, sensor cleaning and occasional checks on focus calibration at Canon Service Centre. Last visit was in late August 2008 for general servicing and checks. Other than faithfully sending to Canon Service Centre, this camera had not been to other workshops nor have I attempted DIY sensor cleaning.

Hope to sell to enthusiast before the weekend.

Kindly leave all email enquiry to contaxable at yahoo . com

I will revert accordingly at intervals as i have limited access to email. For serious enquiries only. Transact at city area mrt station during the day or katong/east coast area in evening. Cash deal only.

Seller reserves the right not to sell.

Thank you.

Email Address: contaxable at yahoo.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
extra batteries, split focussing screen, box, cables, charger, etc.

Additional Comments:
The original canon battery does not hold charge for very long as its over 2yrs old, though it can be used as an emergency backups. It has been part of camera and so I hope to include as part of the package.

Minor scratches due to usage but not been abused for professional jobs nor has the camera been subject to wet weather shooting. Mechanically sound and condition will be sold as is.

bump up the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.