WTSell: DSLR - Canon 1D Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 1D Mark II
Price (S$): 1680
Description:
Condition 8 1D Mark II for sale at $1680

Recently given full service and new shutter. Previous shutter replaced after only 56k actuations. Current shutter count is below 1000, rated to 200,000.

Still under canon warranty until 24 Nov.

Priced to sell because I'll be quite busy for the coming period and want a fast and painless deal.

If you've been to canon service center you would know that a new shutter + servicing for a 1 series body will cost more than $350.

On top of the reassurance that you're getting a canon certified 100% working camera with warranty, you will also get 2 additional batteries one original, one from camera devices. I have had no issues with the batteries and typically last one whole week on one full charge. Your mileage may vary depending on shooting style.

I am open to trading with lenses of similar value, eg. EF 35mm f1.4, 24-105 + top up, etc.

I apologise in advance for not entertaining any more reservations due to previous bad buyers. First come first served.

We can deal at my convenience in eunos, hougang or serangoon gardens area on most weekday evenings and weekends.

Interested parties please SMS me.

Contact Number: 90214539
Email Address: peapilot@starhub.net.sg

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: Nov 24

Package/Accessories/Extras:
2 extra batteries.

Additional Comments:
Actual pics from and of camera to follow below.

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005
Colours and details

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005
Low light performance and lightning quick AF still one of the best you can get out there.

Probably the only disadvantage is that if you don't get the shot you can be sure it's your fault. ;)

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005

Actual camera in great condition.

Slight wear on hotshoe. No corrosion on contacts.

Small paint nick near the AF select button.

Small paint nick on top left corner near the right strap lug.

Unavoidable marks on mount unless you're using a plastic lens.

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005

I'm struggling myself to see the very slight wear on the grip area.

LCD screen protected by screen protector.

Usually the first sign of age and deterioration on a camera is the foam and seals used. In this case in perfect condition.

Feel free to view the pictures larger over at the flickr album here http://www.flickr.com/photos/74519894@N00/sets/72157622355931755/

Thanks for your time.

peapilot

Sep 9, 2005
Case closed. Apologies to those disappointed.

Camera is now in the hands of someone who I trust will put it to great use. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.