www.derrickchoo.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Compact

Brand: Ricoh

Short Description: Ricoh GR1V film camera

Price (S$): 950

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Continuing to clear my dry cabinet and selling my Ricoh GR1v camera. The Ricoh GR1 series camera was and will always be my favourite compact film camera. I have owned quite a number of them over the years and used to carry it around with my M6 TTL. Pretty much has a cult following and made famous by Japanese street photographer Daido Moriyama. You can easily find the specs and many reviews on the web. A random review I found is
https://casualphotophile.com/2019/05/17/ricoh-gr1v-film-camera-review/

Condition of the camera is excellent (condition 8-9). Kept in my dry cabinet when not in use. Lens is clean. Flash works. The LCD is almost perfect which is good. The only part that seems to have some missing/faint segments is the top right hand corner where the word SNAP and sometimes the top horizontal lines of the film counter is faint or disappears. The 37 film counter photo in the next post shows the top horizontal lines are ok but I have seen it missing before. The piece of plastic that is screwed and glued where the viewfinder is and on/off button is getting a bit loose and might need to be glued again if it bothers you.

Camera only comes with the wrist strap, box, manual, camera case, lens hood and hood case. The current Digital GR3 and GR1 in the photo below is for illustration only and NOT INCLUDED! The GR1 is for sale in another ad if you want a cheaper option and do not need the extra functionality of the GR1v (manually set ISO, auto bracketing, illuminated LCD, SNAP mode at 1,2,3,5m and infinity, set a date and time stamp on the film, etc).

Buyer self collects.

Name: Derrick

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• RicohGR1v-2.jpg
    RicohGR1v-2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 37
  • RicohGR1v-3.jpg
    RicohGR1v-3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 42