Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Compact

Brand: Ricoh

Short Description: Ricoh GR III

Price (S$): 1599

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Letting go of a relatively brand new Ricoh GR III, less than 2 months old, with warranty status ending 23 May 2020.

This camera was bought with the purpose of a daily camera but ended up underutilised with an estimated shutter count of fewer than 250 shots. It was bought together with GA-1 adapter, GW4 Wide Conversion Lens and an original Ricoh battery.

The camera also came with a complimentary blue lens ring which is very much of hype among Ricoh fans.

I'd also bought a dual battery charger which isn't available yet in Singapore and it comes with 2 units of 3rd party battery. Thus, getting this package will essentially earn you 4 batteries, including the one that came with the body. All 3 batteries were unused to date.

I'm looking for a sincere buyer that's willing to take over the ownership of this camera with the cost price of approx. S$1,700 at just S$1,599. There'll be room for slight negotiation should the buyer opt for self-collection at my own convenience.

All items come with the original packaging as seen in the photo. WhatsApp preferred.

Name: Alex

Phone Number:

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• IMG_9018.jpg
    IMG_9018.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_9042.jpg
    IMG_9042.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 146