WTSell: Compact - Fuji Fujifilm XM-1 (Silver) with 16-50mm Kit Lens (Black) & Fuji XF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Chng

Mar 27, 2014
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Compact
Equipment Brand: Fuji
Equipment Model: Fujifilm XM-1 (Silver) with 16-50mm Kit Lens (Black) & Fuji XF35mm f/1.4 Lens
Price (S$): 630 / 500
Description:
Wish to sell my Fujifilm XM-1 (Silver) that comes with the 16-50mm Kit Lens. Set is lightly used, with receipt dated on 29th March 2014 which makes this set less than 3 months old. 9 months warranty still.

XM-1 kit will also include:
1) Battery charger
2) 1 Extra battery (makes 2 in total)
3) Fuji HG-XM1 handgrip (very very useful)
4) Fuji X-M1 half-body leather case (unused) with strap (used)
5) Additional Fuji strap (unused)
6) XC16-50mm lens with lens hood and lens cap
7) Clear protective filter for 16-50 lens
8) 16gb Sandisk SD Card
9) Box, receipts and other documentation
10) Basic camera cleaning kit

Selling as I've upgraded to an X-E2. This kit will be a wonderful starting out kit for any beginners to serious photography, or even any non-serious individuals just wanting better image quality and the famous Fuji colour reproduction for less than the price of a some point-and-shoot cameras.

Am quite firm on the price, but please feel free to SMS me to discuss. 83336223.

===============

Also for sale is my Fuji Fujinon XF35mm f1.4 fast prime lens. Lens is only two months old, no defects both physical and operational, just like new and not used a lot.

Selling because I do not really like the focal length personally, and now want to raise some funds for the 23mm/f1.4. But this lens has absolutely beautiful bokeh.

Lens comes with:
1) Lens cap and hood
2) Box and other relevant documentation
3) Receipt from technogadgets.com
4) Cleaning/wrapping cloth
5) Clear protective filter for lens

The lens was bought from local Singapore website Technogadgets.com, and so while it is a parallel import, it is covered by their warranty. Please refer to this site (http://www.technogadgets.com.sg/returns-and-warranty/topic_6.html) for more details of their warranty policy.

Looking at $530 for this lens. Also please feel free to discuss at 83336223.

================

A deal can be cut if anyone wishes to buy these both as a set. SMS me at 83336223 to discuss.

Contact Number: 83336223

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: 9mths for X-M1; 10mths for XF35mm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.