WTSell: Camera - Olympus OMD E-M5 and Panasonic Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinlim

May 1, 2012
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: OMD E-M5 and Panasonic Lenses
Price (S$): See below -
Description:
For quick sale - auction basis. I have listed the reserved price below. Please message me your bids - I will accept only one bid per person, and highest price wins (above reserved price) before 7 pm Sunday 3rd August. I will not entertain bid revisions - i.e., you send a second bid at a higher price (that will be rejected).

Olympus OMD E-M5 silver. Condition 9/10. Works perfectly. Body only. Reserve price S$450

Panasonic H-X015K G LEICA DG SUMMILUX 15mm/F1.7 ASPH silver colour. Mint, brand new in box. S$730. *SOLD*

Panasonic Lumix 14mm f/2.5 G Aspherical Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens. Condition 10/10. Reserve Price S$280

Olympus M Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 Pro Interchangeable Lens. Mint condition. Reserve Price S$750

Olympus HLD-7 Camera Grip. Mint condition. Reserve Price S$150, but to be sold only if there's offers for the camera body and lenses

Note: preference will be given for bundled offers above the reserve prices.

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: International Warranty for the 12-40mm lens

FAQ:

1. Does the 12-40mm come with a box? The 12-40mm is mint condition, but comes from a kit. So, there's no box. International warranty covered - you need to register it online with the serial number.
2. What price do you want for it? Please don't ask me what price I want for the items - this is an auction and I have indicated the reserve price. Please message in your offer, and the highest offer above the reserve price wins (before 7 pm Sunday). Priorities will be given for bundled offers.
3. Can I increase my offer? No, I have to respect the conditions of the auction. Send only one offer - I will ignore the second one (even at a higher price) unless the original was made based on the wrong understanding.
4. Can the Camera Grip be used for the E-M5? Frankly, I don't know. I don't think so. The camera grip model for the e-M5 should be HLD-6.

Additional notes : the 12-40 comes from a kit, but never been used. Unfortunately, no box.

Status
Not open for further replies.