WTSell: Camera - Olympus OM-D E-M10 mk2 with KIT LENS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahblack

Jan 24, 2014
Singapore (west)
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: OM-D E-M10 mk2 with KIT LENS
Price (S$): 900
Description:
Hi guys, trying to sell this newly announced camera, the E-M10 mark 2.

The camera has yet to be collected, but it will be tomorrow afternoon straight from Olympus Singapore Center. So you still have the option to choose the color, Silver or Black before I collect it. Or else, it will be silver.

This is a soon-to-be launched camera, and most of the reputable shops won't be able to give you any discount other than some freebies. You basically get more than 20% discount on a brand new set! Plus you get to own this camera way earlier than most of the people.

So if you're interested, please contact me via Whatsapp and I will get back to you. First come first serve of course haha...

Cheers!

Contact Number: 8809 7XX3 (X=1)

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: Not sure how Olympus works, 1 year?

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Brand New In Box!!!

You are welcome go with me. You can take and check it on the spot once I collect it. You can even fill up the warranty card and submit it right away!

Additional Comments:
Originally, I got this for my friend, but in the end he didn't like it, now he's looking at cameras from other brands. So I'm selling this away.

Mod, if you find this listing not appropriate, please by all mean remove it. Sorry and thanks...

Thanks for all the interest! It's currently reserved to deal tomorrow. I'll update here if the deal doesn't go through. Cheers!

Buyer backed out. Deal is back on! Contact me if you're interested! Price is still 900! Grab it fast!

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

But color cannot choose anymore, it's silver set, just collected from Olympus Singapore.

SOLD!!! To a very pretty lady! Sorry for call you a bro! Hope you enjoy the camera, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you all for interest, sorry that I can't reply to all the enquiries. Have a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.