WTSell: Camera - Olympus good condition OMD EM10 (pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiatography

Jun 23, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Camera
Equipment Brand: Olympus
Equipment Model: good condition OMD EM10 (pics inside)
Price (S$): 400
Description:
Letting go of my pre-loved and cherished OMD EM10 (Mark 1). I have not been using it as much as I want to, but have been keeping it because I simply love how awesome the IBIS is and the overall styling :)

Set was purchased in 30th Aug 2014 from MS Color. You will note that the receipt has faded, but I have made a scanned softcopy of the receipt which I will no doubt print it for you and pass it over to you too. In addition, I still have the full box, camera strap, charger, cables and one extra battery.

Overall condition of the set is good. Physical and working condition is very good.

Preferred location of dealing is Beauty World Downtown Line MRT, after working hours on weekday.

I believe my price is in accordance to market rate and will not entertain low ballers.

PS: I am also selling my Olympus 45mm F1.8 prime lens. The blue cling wrap that came with it since Day 0 is still intact. Do check my profile for my WTS thread on that. Can give discount if you purchase both items.

Contact Number: 81270843

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Set was purchased in 30th Aug 2014

Package/Accessories/Extras:
- 2 batteries (one was the one that came with it, another was purchased from MS color separately)
- Box
- Camera strap
- Charger
- All the cables/manuals that came with it
- Front/Rear lens cap
- Camera body

item sold to a lovely lady! Thread close. Will not be reply SMS-es pertaining to this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.