WTSell: Bags - Think Tank Signature 13 Shoulder Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Bags
Equipment Brand: Think Tank
Equipment Model: Signature 13 Shoulder Bag
Price (S$): 225 slightly negotiable
Description:
I have for sale, a lightly used and definitely not abused Thinktank Signature 13 Shoulder bag.

Very well maintained, with no funky smells, tears or stains. Those who have got stuff from me know how well I maintain my equipment.

I condition all the leather parts of the bag every few months with a leather balm.

This is a very nice shoulder bag with absolutely beautiful materials used, including a fair bit of leather on the carrying handle, shoulder strap and the entire base of the bag.

This bag can carry your camera gear and a 13" laptop (comes with its own laptop compartment).

All inserts and rain cover included. I have not even used the short inserts throughout the entire time I have owned this bag.

Includes TK Foto receipt, for lifetime warranty from Thinktank Photo

Conservatively rated at 9, closer to 10.

Bought it new from TK Foto at $369 in June 2017, now letting go at almost 40% off.

RFS: Too many bags, and this hardly gets used.

Meet and deal in the east (Bedok South, Bedok Central, Simei) or if in town (city hall, peninsular, Sim Lim area) on weekdays around lunch time. Other locations within east and town area, subject to mutual agreement.

PM me with contact number if interested.

2dgnwbq.jpg

11jpt6x.jpg

2layih3.jpg

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Lifetime from Thinktank Photo via TK Foto

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Bag and all inserts
Raincover
Receipt from TK Foto

Bump for a pristine and very well maintained bag.

Still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.