WTSell: Bags - Lowepro Lowepro Mini Trekker AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditikolon

Sep 8, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Bags
Equipment Brand: Lowepro
Equipment Model: Lowepro Mini Trekker AW
Price (S$): BNP $110
Description:
Hi fellas, I have a 10/10 condition Lowepro Mini Trekker AW for sale.

minitrekkk01.JPG

Very compact.

minitrekkk02.JPG

A nice front pocket with lots of space for notebooks, passport and other travel documents, etc. You won't believe how much this can hold.

minitrekkk03.JPG

Can hold a lot of gear. It comes with full customizable inserts. I've fitted a gripped 400D with a 70-200 2.8L IS attached before. Lots of room and even if you don't have much gear, you can tweak the customizable inserts to make everything a snug fit.

minitrekkk04.JPG

Huge waterproof pocket that holds more stuff - memory cards, batteries, flashes, etc.

minitrekkk05.JPG

More waterproof inner pockets.

minitrekkk06.JPG

Aesthetically pleasing and very comfortable to use - I covered last year's rainy NDP parade with it. Comes with a waterproof rain cover that very snugly fits into an intelligent compartment at the bottom of the bag - just pull it over the bag if you need additional protection in heavy rain.

Selling to fund other things. I've only taken this bag out of the house twice... haven't been shooting much. :( It's as good as new.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Mini-Trekker0AW,1965.htm for detailed information.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: NA

Package/Accessories/Extras:
AW rain cover, Tripod attachment straps.

Additional Comments:
Feel free to PM me your offers.

Hi guys, thanks for the bids and the interest. Will keep you updated via PM/sms, whichever's more convenient!

BNP adjusted to $100. Thanks for your interest, guys.

Sold to a friendly gentleman. Thanks for all your bids and interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.