WTSell: Bags - Kata Kata DR467i Digital Rugsack

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondenone

Dec 24, 2014
Jurong West
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Bags
Equipment Brand: Kata
Equipment Model: Kata DR467i Digital Rugsack
Price (S$): 45
Description:
Mint condition Kata DR-467i Digital Rugsack for sale. Selling cause I don't require such a big bag. Used for roughly a month or so on street photography trips around Singapore. Can hold roughly a DSLR with 2 lens, a tripod, 15.6in Laptop, and several personal items in a compartment. Comes with a raincoat cover as well. RTP: $100+

Description as given by Amazon:
The DR-467i Digital Rucksack features a unique TST RIB structural protection for two D/SLR with mounted lens, 3-4 lenses, flash etc. + personal gear, laptop and small tripod. By removing the padded bottom camera insert you can easily convert this rucksack from a camera bag to a daypack when not shooting. The main compartment holds a D/SLR in top grip position while the modular dividers system will separate, organize and protect lenses, flashes and other accessories to suit your particular needs. The middle separating divider easily zips open for full bag access.The dedicated rear padded compartment will protect a laptop or hold paperwork. The large top compartment will hold personal gear or additional equipment, and the internal pockets and mp3 player pouch will allow you to organize your personal effects as efficiently as your photographic gear. Ample external pockets allow quick zippered access to supplies and a water bottle/ tripod support pocket pulls out from a side pocket. A loop on both shoulder straps allows you to connect external pouches to carry a cell phone or mp3 player. Included rain cover folds neatly away into an integrated pocket and can be hung out to dry on the small buckle next to the handle, or tucked away for storage in one of the pockets. When carrying, a chest belt and balancing waist strap are available for ultimate comfort, and the rucksack is also compatible with the Kata Insertrolley if wheel along transportation is needed.

Contact Number: 9666-4774

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: nil

Status
Not open for further replies.