WTSell: Bag - Other Think Tank Streetwalker v2, Condition 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Bag

Brand: Other

Short Description: Think Tank Streetwalker v2, Cond 9

Price (S$): 120

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Used lightly, no defects and the bag is fully functional and usable. There’s a slight discolouration stain in the interior zipper compartment, but this I suspect is because of a leak of from the alcohol wipes I used. The bag is in very good condition because I had only used it maybe once a month.

This is the V2, newer version and comes with all the dividers, Tripod and Monopod straps (unused) and the rain cover.

This is an excellent backpack that I used for the following purpose;
1) Land/Cityscape & Event Photography - 1 Sony FF Body with the L Plate, 70-200 or 24-105 or 35-150, 16-35, 12-24, Filter Kit, Mini Tripod, Pano Head, Tripod (attached outside), Remote, and many other accessories. Pouch for umbrella and a big sized water bottle on both sides of the bag.

Selling for Low because trying to sell items that are redundant or not used anymore. Price is negotiable for a fast deal.

Whatsapp link to chat with me (safe to click):

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Boardwalk, Sengkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time for the Buyer as much as possible. No obligation to buy unless fully satisfied. Many thanks.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

Email:

As a courtesy to others please remember to close your ads after the deal.

Clicking on the 3 dots below the "REPLY" (top right) will display the "Lock thread" option that will lock the thread, therefore others know that the item has already been sold without having to open the thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.