WTSell: Bag - Other Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L Charcoal, V1, Condition 8.

mncsnap

Feb 5, 2009
Singapore
www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Bag

Brand: Other

Short Description: Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L Charcoal, V1, Condition 8.

Price (S$): 220

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 30L Charcoal, Version 1.

Used it less than a year, interchangeably with my 2 other bags. Used mostly during business trips.
Condition is subjective, therefore please contact me by Whatsapp so you may look at the pics and decide.

* Reason for selling: Clearing unused items.

* You are welcome to take all your time to check and test without any obligation to buy, unless fully satisfied.
* Viewing and collection at Tampines, near my block. For anyone taking public transport, my block is within 10 minutes of walking distance from MRT and closer to many bus stops. Ample parking space for anyone who is driving. I'm very flexible with meeting time.

Thank you.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:
Nine062Zero111

Open to good offers for anyone interested.
I'm only selling this because will be moving house soon, in addition having multiple other bags, therefore trying to sell unused items. Will include the straps as well as the compartment dividers. No smell or any damages and the bag is still in top condition.

Price reduced to $180. It's a very versatile bag and in very good condition. I rarely use it, therefore selling.

Able to fit Sony 100-400, 70-200 or 70-200 and 16-35, 2 bodies, Filter Kit, and an additional 35 or 55 mm lense. 30L is a perfect compromise between maximium load, reasonable size and weight that can be comfortably carried around. Good deal for a bag in very good condition.