www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Bag

Brand: Other

Short Description: GuraGear Kiboko 30L Backpack, $80

Price (S$): 80

Condition of Item(s): 7

Detailed Description:
GuraGear Kiboko 30L Black Camera Backpack.

A popular but uncommon bag and rarely available for sale.

Bag is used, however no defects, except a zipper (1) cable is attached to one of the smaller, internal compartments is lost.
Nevertheless, the compartment is still usable. Reduced the rating to 7, but apart from the zipper issue mentioned, the bag is fully functional and usable.

Comes with a lot of dividers and a rain cover. Selling cheap because trying to sell items that are redundant or not used anymore.

Used but still has a lot of life left in it. Excellent camera backpack that I used for 2 different purposes;
1) Travelling Overseas - Carried 2 Sony Bodies, 100-400, 70-200, 16-35, 55, 1.4x, 2x, Tripod, Remote, and many other accessories, and a Dell 14" Laptop.

2) Domestic Birding - 400 & 1.4 TC (or 2x TC) with the body attached on one side and a big tripod with the Gimbal attached on the other side.

Here's a review for reference:

Please Whatsapp me for pics:

Viewing at Block 294A, Compassvale Boardwalk, Sengkang and I will try my best to accommodate a convenient time
for the Buyer as much as possible. No obligation to buy unless fully satisfied. Many thanks.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:

Status
Not open for further replies.