WTSell: Accessory - Sony [InfoLithium M] Super Quick Charger AC-SQ950D (70% Faster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E1ysium

Apr 18, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: [InfoLithium M] Super Quick Charger AC-SQ950D (70% Faster)
Price (S$): 100 nett
Description:
Great for Sony Alphas using the InfoLithium M series of batteries. Quick charging at about 70% faster than your normal default charger.

It has an LCD display (non-backlit) that displays charge status and battery life, and has an audio beeper to tell you when batteries start and finish charging.

It features the Sony 'SQ' (Super Quick?) charging capability that dramatically reduces charging time, usually around 4 times faster than a regular charge.

The LCD display is very helpful because it tells you exactly how much time (in hours and minutes) until your battery is charged, and a little battery icon with 4 divisions show how much the battery is charged. The remainder flashes to show how much is left to go.

If, like me, you do a lot of filming and have more than two batteries, then this unit is a real time-saver. Sometimes, prior to a shoot, I forget to charge the batteries the night before (and believe me, those big Sony batteries need HOURS of charging in a regular charger). The AC-SQ950 comes to the rescue by charging the batteries in a fraction of the time, or at least giving me enough charge to do what I need to do.

More info:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=11040782

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
This version comes at an additional car charger to charge on the go. All accessories are still brand new and sealed.

Additional Comments:
Bought at almost $190 around 6 mths ago but i have quit Alpha cameras. My loss is your gain ;)

upzzz.....

Status
Not open for further replies.