WTSell: Accessory - Pentax Remote Control F for All Pentax Digital SLR and Compact Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Pentax
Equipment Model: Remote Control F for All Pentax Digital SLR and Compact Cameras
Price (S$): 25
Description:
Got a couple of spare Pentax Remote Control F to let go. Originally kept for some buyers, but they never showed up. Decided to put them up for sale again. They are brand new, never been opened. They works for all Pentax digital compact and SLR cameras.

This is the latest wireless remote control from Pentax, by my own experience, it reaches further than those previous versions. Here you can find detailed info about this one:
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/detail/PTX+37377

Infrared remote control for all Pentax cameras that have infrared remote control capability. The Remote Control F has a shutter release button.

Compatible with the following: All Pentax cameras that have infrared capability use the same infrared signal. Specific products include: *istD, *istDS *istDS2, *istDL, K100D, K110D, K100D Super, K200D, K10D, K20D, K-7, Optio A10, A40, S6, S7, S10, T10, T30, S5z, S45, S55, S60, 750Z, 450, 550, 555, S, S4, S4i, S5i, S40, S50, SV ...

Retail for $33USD, I'm asking for $25SGD only.

Here is the actual item selling:

RemoteControlF_box.jpg

RemoteControlF.jpg

Contact Number: 9428 1380

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: N/A

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Retail box

Additional Comments:
Meet up on the west side at mutual convenience. Please sms/call if interested.

Thanks and cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.