WTSell: Accessory - Nikon BR2A + BR3 macro reverse-mount Adaptors + 52-62mm Stepping Ring + Free Filters [Attach w/Pix]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan1u2smile

Nov 17, 2004
Ubi Crescent
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: BR2A + BR3 macro reverse-mount Adaptors + 52-62mm Stepping Ring + Free Filters [Attach w/Pix]
Price (S$): SB-$50, BNP-$70
Description:
Hi guys,

Have migrated to the Canon FF system.. Sold my D300+Grip, 85f1.8, VR105f2.8, 12-24f4G, 24-85f/2.8-4D, 80-200f2.8ED, SB600 & Extension Tube Set. Have also gave away my 50f1.8CRC & 50f1.8D to my two buddies. Now left only few piece of Nikon Gears to let go..

Here's a used Reverse-Mount Macro Accs - Nikon BR2A + BR3 + 52-62mm Step-down Ring (but act as step-up for reverse-mount)... ;p

Below are pix of the accs:
4230162255_ef87eb3cf7_b.jpg

Condition: 9. Very minor user marks on mounting part.

Additional Note: Newer lens without Aperture Control Ring is not recommend to use with this adaptor, unless you won't mind as Aperture Setting will always closed down to the minimum. I used to used the adaptors with either 50mm or 85mm f1.8 lens reversed mounted on my cam to shoot macro.

Package: BR2A Reverse-mount Adaptor, BR-3 Lens Rear Mount for Filter or screw on hood & 62-52mm Stepping Ring plus Free 2x 52mm Filters as seen in the pix.

Inspection allowed for serious buyer during meet up, if the above items condition is not like what was claim you may leave without buying the items.

Dealing only at Choa Chu Kang MRT Station on Monday or Wednesday~Friday.

I reserved the rights not to reply any PM and not to sell the above accs.

Low ballers will not be entertained.

Have a good night and Happy 2010 New Year everyone!

Cheers.. :cool:

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: Not needed, check on spot!

Updates:

Received 2 acceptable bids plus 1 BNP:
$50 by j****i - contact no. not provided :confused:
$50 by J**** ***n - 81****63
$70 by B*****7(B***i) - 97****14 BNP MET!! Thanks! ;)

Thanks guy!!

Items reserved and pending for deal on Monday. Will update outcome on Monday. Meanwhile anyone interested may still send in your bid. In case B***i backout, will consider let the next guy have the deal. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

Update..

Sold at BNP to B*****7(B***i) - 97****14 today instead of tomorrow!
Thanks & hope you enjoy using the adaptors! ;)

Also like to thanks those who have participate in the bidding process!! Thanks ya.. :)

Cheers :cheers: & good night everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.