WTSell: Accessory - Minolta Minolta Marine Case MC-DG200 for Dimage XT Digital(Used once to test on Dimage XT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fourheavens

Dec 28, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Minolta
Equipment Model: Minolta Marine Case MC-DG200 for Dimage XT Digital(Used once to test on Dimage XT)
Price (S$): SGD$50.00
Description:
Dear Friends and Photographers,

I'm Mr Sumesh and I don't think many of them know me. After going through 28 surgeries, I’m partially disabled.

This Minolta Marine Case MC-DG200 can only be used on Dimage XT Digital Camera(Dimage XT Digital Camera-Not Included). It comes complete with Box, Manual, Seals & Rubber Grease. If you are good in modification, you can do wonders with this Marine Case. It will be very handy. This Marine Case sells for USD$200++

Sorry, all my items are sold as-is with no returns. Please don’t bargain as this is my sole income.

Only Self-Collect at Woodlands. Since I’m partially disabled, it’s difficult to Post. Hope you understand. Please note that I won’t be able to answer to your questions immediately as I’ll be on medication. Therefore, please excuse me and very sorry. My email address is

kdsumesh@starhub.net.sg

Kind Regards and God Bless.

Sumesh

Self Collect at;
Block 342, Woodlands Avenue 1
Please email me before you come.

Email Address: kdsumesh@starhub.net.sg

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Sorry, all my items are sold as-is with no returns. Please don’t bargain as this is my sole income.

Additional Comments:
Self Collect at;
Block 342, Woodlands Avenue 1
Please email me before you come.

Status
Not open for further replies.