WTSell: Accessory - Canon 3rd Party Wireless Shutter Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny888

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 3rd Party Wireless Shutter Release
Price (S$): 30 (fixed)
Description:
hi, (only for genuine buyers, those who just wanna ask for fun pls stay away, u're depriving genuine buyers the chance to get it)

have one very good quality set of 3rd party wireless shutter release for sale for Canon DSLRs. Its unused until now, decided to let it go. Dont ask me for best price as i'm already selling it super super cheap.

Has box and usual manuel and everything still intact. It has dedicated frequency channels so it wont interrupt the other cameras in the surrounding when u use outdoors unlike the original Canon wireless one which will trigger off others in the same area.

Supports timer, able to perform half shutter, long exposure and supports bulb mode. Extremely easy to use also. Coverage range of 30m.

Definitely worth the price, selling for onli 30, price is FIXED. Online is selling for around 59. Grab it fast. Best buy in the whole of clubsnap!

No obligations to view and test. But viewing strictly in Pasir Ris as i'm selling this at a super cheap price. I may be going town on weekends.

U may bring ur cam along to test before u buy. The brand is Godox. In terms of design it is the first pic in the url http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--926289575_Digital_Camera_Accessories

Contact Number: 97475964

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Nil

Additional Comments:
There is no obligations to view so PLSSSSSSSS dont sms me with tons of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.