WTSell: Accessory - Canon 3rd Party Battery Grip for 550/600/650D ~ (NEW)-LAST 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTphoto

Deregistered
Apr 19, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Accessory
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 3rd Party Battery Grip for 550/600/650D ~ (NEW)-LAST 2
Price (S$): 80(firm)
Description:
I have only last 2 sets of brand new Canon 3rd party Battery grips for canon 550d/600d/650d for sale. (APUTURE brand). Had been tested by myself to make sure it is fully functional. Looks and feels as good as the original Canon one, but you only pay 1/3 of the price.
1st come 1st serve . Just nice for the festive seasons

Brand New , LAST 2 PIECES ! Comes with full box, instruction manual, 2 trays (One for canon battery pack, one for AA batteries)

Price is fixed and any lower quotes will automatically be ignored, so don't waste your SMS. Shops are selling $120-$150

Interested buyers to SMS to nine-695390-nine for collection in the EAST.
I can assist in the installation should you require help

The Aputure Battery Grip is a powerful, versatile, and comfortable. It extends the battery life of your DSLR camera, offers a secondary shutter release button for vertical and portrait photography, and includes special function buttons for more shooting options. It comes with a tripod mounting thread as well. Whatever you get with your original brand's battery grip, you get with the Aputure Battery Grip, at a much more attractive price.

Doubles camera's battery life
Makes vertical shooting possible
Shutter button, AF-ON, Control wheels
Uses 2 lithium batteries or 6 AA batteries
Tripod Mounting Thread
Same function with original Canon BG-E8
Package included :

1 x Battery Grip for Canon 550D/600D
1 x Battery Holder
1x user manual

IMG_0954Large.jpg

Contact Number: nine-695390-nine

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: Nil

Its for Canon 550D / 600D / 650D. Can use 1 , 2 litium camera batteries or 6 AA batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.