WTS: Singtel Golden Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstorm

Oct 29, 2002
Hougang
Visit site
Want to sell this Singtel mobile no. 96166677 for $350. Bought it many years ago (early year of mobile phone) for much more than this selling price. Interested, please PM me. Don't SMS this number 'cos it's switched off all the time. Thanks.

if i m not mistaken, singtel, m1 or starhub do not allow the sale or transfer of numbers in Singapore. Plse check with them. If everyone is allowed to sell their numbers, just imagine what will happen to the no market!

lauLEE said:
if i m not mistaken, singtel, m1 or starhub do not allow the sale or transfer of numbers in Singapore. Plse check with them. If everyone is allowed to sell their numbers, just imagine what will happen to the no market!

It's not a problem at all. During those days of economic boom, there were many ppl offering to sell their mobile no. in the classified ad. It's just that u don't see it often nowadays due to the poor economy. Transfer of ownership (phone no.) is as easy as ABC. Both transferer and transferee need to go down to the service provider to get it done. They don't question your relationship or whether there is any cash involved in the transaction. I have done my homework b4 putting this up. Thanks.

redstorm said:
It's not a problem at all. During those days of economic boom, there were many ppl offering to sell their mobile no. in the classified ad. It's just that u don't see it often nowadays due to the poor economy. Transfer of ownership (phone no.) is as easy as ABC. Both transferer and transferee need to go down to the service provider to get it done. They don't question your relationship or whether there is any cash involved in the transaction. I have done my homework b4 putting this up. Thanks.

Thanks for yr information. I tried once in the past (many years back) and was informed by Signtel's staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.