Mar 19, 2002
www.v1da.com
Item: Brand New tungsten T2
Price: $680(price revised)
Name: Bernard
Tel: 97727146
E-mail: ralphii82@hotmail.com

Condition Of Item:
a brand new tungsten t2(unfilled warrenty), box, manuals, crade, stylus and watever it came with

Accessories/Complete Package/Warranty:
comes with a leather case, screen protector and a 256mb hagiwara SD card

Comments:
Selling because its very under-utilised as I cannot bring the tungsten T2 into camp... =( anyway...received it as a b-day gift...now sitting in dry cabby... well...anyone interested pls give me a buzz...looking to finance some other purchase with the money~

ralphii82sg said:
Item: Brand New tungsten T2
Price: $750

Name: Bernard
Tel: 97727146
E-mail: ralphii82@hotmail.com

Condition Of Item:
a brand new tungsten t2(unfilled warrenty), box, manuals, crade, stylus and watever it came with

Accessories/Complete Package/Warranty:
comes with a leather case, screen protector and a 256mb hagiwara SD card

Comments:
Selling because its very under-utilised as I cannot bring the tungsten T2 into camp... =(

Dude,

read the BRO and your CRO... the security GOM has already allowed the usage of PDA into camps but are not allowed to have any documents within rated Restricted and above.

SHould have ask me mah.... :sweat:

ermm... sorry, a question,

is this brand new or 2nd hand?
asking coz your posting seems to contradict

Shadus said:
ermm... sorry, a question,

is this brand new or 2nd hand?
asking coz your posting seems to contradict

sorrie for contradicting... :embrass:
wat i meant was...its second hand if i sell it too u.. used it onli a few times... been sitting in the dry cabby...din know that can bring to camp till sniper told me...hehehe~~ its mint condition...but the warrenty is not filled yet...alrite for a product thats relatively new in the market...interested??

;)

SniperD said:
Dude,

read the BRO and your CRO... the security GOM has already allowed the usage of PDA into camps but are not allowed to have any documents within rated Restricted and above.

SHould have ask me mah.... :sweat:

Actually, can have restricted docs without an LOA, but not confidential and above... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.