WTS: Palm M125

Status
Not open for further replies.

bar8cuda

Feb 11, 2003
Visit site
Got a very underutilised M125 PDA for Sale. Bought it at the spur of the moment. Still prefer the paper-pen method. Very well kept as I dun use much, in my dry cabinet with my camera. Used less than 5 times. Comes with protective screen & protective case (incase) $200 cash and carry (Can send to almost anywhere in Singapore). New set cost $345 if I'm not wrong. No bargaining please. Box all original accessories included & still intact. Bought last year in March, with receipts & all. Guaranteed 100% working condition. PM your number so I can get back to you.

Originally posted by bar8cuda
Got a very underutilised M125 PDA for Sale. Bought it at the spur of the moment. Still prefer the paper-pen method. Very well kept as I dun use much, in my dry cabinet with my camera. Used less than 5 times. Comes with protective screen & protective case (incase) $200 cash and carry (Can send to almost anywhere in Singapore). New set cost $345 if I'm not wrong. No bargaining please. Box all original accessories included & still intact. Bought last year in March, with receipts & all. Guaranteed 100% working condition. PM your number so I can get back to you.

is that a colored screen or just mono ? have IR port or not ? i am interested.

M125 is a green colored text, there's an IR port too, for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.