wts - all my Canon gear @ unbelievablily low prices (moving to ... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyre

Aug 12, 2002
Down-Below, Babylon 5
Visit site
i have pledged to move on to another camera system. :p but before i can do so, i need to reliquish my current Canon system. unfotunately i dun trade in money - ONLY in butt slaps.

canon d60 - (_|_) (_|_) x 35 (per cheek) <-- flatuation, opps fluctuations have coz me to sell at lower price :(

70-200 L (non-IS) - (_|_) x 25 (per cheek) <-- still in high demand so can't go any lower.

16-35 L - (_|_) x 25 (per cheek) <-- another good lens that is gives good wide angles in all the rear places.

24-85 - (_\_) x 15 (per cheek) <-- simple yet good kit lens for those rearend shots.

50 - (_=_) x 10 (any cheek) or (negotiable trade with 2 swift kicks per cheek) <-- good solid and cheap prime lens.

85 - (-|-) x 15 (per cheek) <-- only sold to tight cheeks.

Contact me @ 9288-8588 or 9-BUTTLUV for swift trade! can trade in East or next SEED. I reserve the right to slap any cheek during the transaction.

... and if u guys still have not caught on yet - its my poor way of an april's fool joke. mods can move this to the thrash if they want.

cheers =p

they ought to hang you up by the knickers...:D really butt-funnie..

somebody give this guy a medal (or a butt-kick)..:D

okie thanks for all those who PMed me, but as charvy and the rest have noted, the above is just an April Fools Day joke thread. i have already posted a personal message to each of those who took time to PM me.

hope everyone had some fun reading it and hope it elevates the local mood :)

Hope you didn't renege on your offer to sell only AFTER receiving the buttslaps......

Status
Not open for further replies.