WTS: 1 LOTR Two Towers Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick

May 17, 2002
Singapore
www.derrickchoo.com
Anyone interested in watching the movie with me this saturday at orchard cineplex at 4.15pm? The person i'm supposed to watch with, last minute have to go overseas for business so looking for someone to buy the now extra ticket. Kinda hard cos its a single ticket. Seats should be quite good..... Row D. All my frens either not free or already going to watch with wife/girlfren. Was also looking forward to playing pool before the movie..... plans all messed up now. :cry:

Interested please PM me.

I will be watching it tonight, so-called the preview:D

Originally posted by tomshen
I will be watching it tonight, so-called the preview:D

Heh, I'm watching it tonite too. :p We might meet each another outside the cinema. hehehehh

why not you sell yours with it? A pair, it's easier to buy since no one can guarantee his or her friend gets to sit beside him/her

Then you can make other arrangements to get ur own tix.

Mainly cos i want to catch it too and saturday is the only time i can cos sunday onwards till year end kinda packed with work and end of the year gatherings. I dun mind selling off the ticket at weekday rate.... just don't want it to go to waste.

Originally posted by shawntim
why not you sell yours with it? A pair, it's easier to buy since no one can guarantee his or her friend gets to sit beside him/her

Then you can make other arrangements to get ur own tix.

The ticket is still available. If interested can sms me at 97590769. Thanks. wildhoney, "me" means interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.