WTF?

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
5 Hobbies That Pay You To Have Fun! - Yahoo! Singapore Finance

4. Photography

The world of photography is strange and sinister. It involves creepy monochrome images, quixotic personalities, and more lenses than a myopia convention in a spectacle factory. It’s also a hobby with a hefty start-up cost, and an equally hefty pay off.

Most snap happy sorts will sell photographs on stock image websites. They won’t make much at first, maybe 15 percent royalties. But as they get more skilled, that price will go up. The upside to living in Singapore is that we get a lot of exotic pics they don’t get in the west; from various cultural celebrations to religious buildings.

Besides, friends on a budget might hire you instead of splurging on a professional. Just make yourself available for birthdays or weddings. You can reasonably expect around $200 for such events, if you’ve taken basic lessons.

A decent digital camera will set you back $400 – $600, or quadruple that if you shop in Sim Lim (i.e. don’t). Whatever the guy in the store tells you, skimp on the accessories. At least until you understand what all the extra bits do. After that, $220 will cover basic lessons.

--------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
next pls.

whoa.. buying a $600 digi cam and take some basic lessons, can start charging $200... thats me! *sinister myopic laughter*

I'd like to know what Ryan Ong is smoking.

speechless.
hmmm:dunno:

I'd like to know what Ryan Ong is smoking.

This farker took 8 years to raise from cheapo freelance writer to a financial writer.

Ryan Ong's Answers on Freelance Writing - Quora

Surely he knows content creators both writers, photographers and image artists alike struggle a lot to make a living. Now he don't write for living but claim to be investor.

Now here he is writing articles to teach people how to further undercut and make life more difficult for other content creators.

This farker took 8 years to raise from cheapo freelance writer to a financial writer.

Ryan Ong's Answers on Freelance Writing - Quora

Surely he knows content creators both writers, photographers and image artists alike struggle a lot to make a living. Now he don't write for living but claim to be investor.

Now here he is writing articles to teach people how to further undercut and make life more difficult for other content creators.

"During the first 8 years, I lived on a very tight budget. I literally had to steal toilet rolls from public toilets, volunteer for paid medical experiments, and scavenge coupons. "

must have saved alot of fast food coupons judging from the photo.

$200 per wedding. dafuq?!

The content looks similar. I think he copied it from some foreign web site.

The content looks similar. I think he copied it from some foreign web site.

Since when has Yahoo!'s content been original? :bsmilie:

and to add on, plagiarism makes him a poor writer.

i don't think this guy even knows what he's talking about. not even for the rest of the things that pay you to have fun.

No sure why all the f coming out from you guys

I want to put a facepalm image, but i'll let someone else to do it.