WTF Total Defense Marketing Campaign

Well hey, I always thought most of the ads used for whatever security related reason to be damn stupid. Take the MRT one where they constantly advise you to be on alert. The truth is, if I were a terrorist, I would pick the time and day where most people are at their least alert, i.e. the rush hour. Who on earth would notice even a bag that was missing? "Oh no we are in trouble" my bloody arse.

LOL!!

you forgot one.

[video=youtube;n1BgJTclK5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=n1BgJTclK5c[/video]

I wonder what the senior management in the companies and organisations responsible are thinking when they vetted through all these videos.

I wonder what the senior management in the companies and organisations responsible are thinking when they vetted through all these videos.

WAH VERY GOOT. * THUMBS UP *

Must be of the same stripe as the morons who allowed the MDA ad to exist.

"which restaurant are we eating at tonight?"

" they do it free !?! ok lah not bad "

[video=youtube;t-bCrDevL04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-bCrDevL04&feature=player_embedded[/video]

btw,this is good.

but the Alien's clips make Total defense a clown

Last edited:
wtf. Dunno if they are trolling or what, "I want to be a good Singaporean!" trololololol. Who the heck says that, even if they feel it? These ads are cheesy as ****, and the acting is so horrendous (the first video especially) I also dunno whether to laugh or cry sia

Makes me cry, even puke. So sad, what crap......

Last edited:
9V-Orion Images said:

When the top managements says it's good, IT IS GOOD... Anybody below them MUST agree even if they think it's *facepalm* quality... Lol

Last edited:
save me... mamamia...

WTF indeed.

LOL maybe the enemy will die.... Laughing :bsmilie:

Which agency???

lets enjoy/whack/cry the WTF moments without turning this into a political discussion, shall we ?

thanks

Last edited: