WTF Is This?

Well it would change pictures for a while...

Yeah, but from the looks of it from the photo in the news report, I rather have the merlion spitting out water from the sewers. The hotel thing just looks soooo out of place.

Yeah, but from the looks of it from the photo in the news report, I rather have the merlion spitting out water from the sewers. The hotel thing just looks soooo out of place.

Everyone's crazy nowadays.
:devil:

hmm good idea. need a drink of water? switch on the merlion. need to shower? switch on the merlion. need to wash something? switch on the merlion.

how cool is that?

hmm good idea. need a drink of water? switch on the merlion. need to shower? switch on the merlion. need to wash something? switch on the merlion.

how cool is that?

wanna pee, aim into the merlion. wanna make chocolate cake, aim into the merlion. wanna strike lighting, also aim into merlion.

wanna pee, aim into the merlion. wanna make chocolate cake, aim into the merlion. wanna strike lighting, also aim into merlion.

WAH DUDE. that's sick! hahaha.

but i like it.

in that case, i'll be the first to use the merlion hotel

Looks more like a marketing ploy to me..........art has finally become commercial.

they are just copying the idea from the garbage hotel in madrid city. These people are just ruining singapore icon.

just hope we still can go to the park... i mean the platform...

If occupant draw mustache for Merlion :sweatsm:.

I wonder how will tourists react when they see the art piece instead of the actual Merlion™?

They will start asking for directions to go to see the merlion :bsmilie:

They will start asking for directions to go to see the merlion :bsmilie:
There's a fugly merlion cub just at the real end of the original statue and a colour changing, laser shooting merlion towards the south-west. :bsmilie:

merlionlasereyes1.jpg

There's a fugly merlion cub just at the real end of the original statue and a colour changing, laser shooting merlion towards the south-west. :bsmilie:

merlionlasereyes1.jpg

it's not. this is actually a switch. once you use the 2 keys, synchronize the ignition, the merlion statue on sentosa will rise higher, and become something like a death star.