WTD Merchandise Poll!

Which designs would you like to see next for WTD shirts?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelpixie

Feb 23, 2009
North
whattheduck.advantrading.com
Doing a WTD poll for upcoming designs! :D
Please feel free to poll the choices or add in new choices for our consideration.
Our decision on the designs will be very much influenced by this poll :)

Do you bring in Coffee Mug also.... I just broken my WTD mug a few days back :sweat:..... thinking of getting another one ;)

Definitely this one!

"Photoshop helping the ugly since 1988" :thumbsup:

Evolution!!!! sarpork Evolution!!!!! =x

Do you bring in Coffee Mug also.... I just broken my WTD mug a few days back :sweat:..... thinking of getting another one ;)
Yeah, we'll put that down as consideration.
Anybody into WTD caps???

Definitely this one!

"Photoshop helping the ugly since 1988" :thumbsup:

Evolution!!!! sarpork Evolution!!!!! =x

Am just doing a short poll, so make your choices soon!! ;)

The first 1.The one i bought too big.LOL.Cannot match with any pants coz look like some rapper LOL

The first 1.The one i bought too big.LOL.Cannot match with any pants coz look like some rapper LOL

what size u got? i also got wrong size. but not as bad as yours

i missed the previous one :'(

but i vote for the 1st one .. defintely gona get it this time

Can show pics of the 4 choices ?

Thanks.

Can show pics of the 4 choices ?

Thanks.

Hi romeo tango, here are the pics as requested.
1) Photoshop
PS.jpg

2) Evolution
EVOLUTION.jpg

3) Kiss MY Glass
KISS MY GLASS.jpg

4) Chimp no evil
CHIMP.jpg

this time all will be black? any chance that it will be white or something lighter colours?

besides the t-shirts/polo-ts, are you bringing in the other wtd merchandises like the mugs, magnets, notebooks, mousepads, etc?

this time all will be black? any chance that it will be white or something lighter colours?
Ya, we are planning for the black shirts this time round for those fans who have requested for it. Depending on the final design chosen, we may consider printing on white/light colour shirts if they look good on white background :)

besides the t-shirts/polo-ts, are you bringing in the other wtd merchandises like the mugs, magnets, notebooks, mousepads, etc?
These are in the pipeline :) Will bring them in the near future.

would you be able to ship it overseas? or is it a Singapore only shipping zone?

Hi terryansimon, we are able to ship the products overseas. Postage fees will be as-charged by courier company. :) You can PM me your orders and shipping address and I'll get back to you on shipping costs and payment options. Thanks! :)

love the 1st one mate !!

i just bought the WTD size matters so the kiss my glass kinda looks simliar but hey, i was thinking maybe just adding the duck in say i dont know at the back of the shirt or the bottom of the print ??
just a thought only ;p

hmm besides caps and stuff people mentioned..

maybe laptop skins ?
laptop sleeves ?
camera straps ?
camera bags ?

hell i would support the laptop sleeve and skin and also the strap but hey, do PM me if you are bringing in the order for this new shirt, i will definately get it and also if there are new updates to the new stuff you will be putting up !!

cheers mate!

love the 1st one mate !!

i just bought the WTD size matters so the kiss my glass kinda looks simliar but hey, i was thinking maybe just adding the duck in say i dont know at the back of the shirt or the bottom of the print ??
just a thought only ;p

hmm besides caps and stuff people mentioned..

maybe laptop skins ?
laptop sleeves ?
camera straps ?
camera bags ?

hell i would support the laptop sleeve and skin and also the strap but hey, do PM me if you are bringing in the order for this new shirt, i will definately get it and also if there are new updates to the new stuff you will be putting up !!

cheers mate!

bring the CS3 and travel back in time to the '40s... PP people in color...
:bsmilie:

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions! Will definitely look into them.
kkenji, will lwt you know when we are opening up the orders for the new shirts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.