Mar 1, 2019
Classifieds Type: WTBuy

Equipment Type: Compact

Brand: Olympus

Short Description: Olympus Stylus Epic MJU II

Price (S$): 300

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
As title states - looking to add a quality p&s to my collection for party snapping purposes. The camera should function immaculately with clean glass etc. I wouldn't mind little blemishes but nothing too major.

Offering $300 perhaps a little more if its near mint

Preferably silver or champagne colored but wouldn't mind black if condition is good as well!

Name: Charlie

Phone Number:
telegram or msg me @ 90033zerosix5

Email:
nil

bump

bump

bump

b

bump! still looking for one :p:p

bump!

Offered him $300, agreed & arrange meetup but last min backout: the reason given by him, something happened, can't deal, but continue to bump the post here.

Unreliable buyer.

Offered him $300, agreed & arrange meetup but last min backout: the reason given by him, something happened, can't deal, but continue to bump the post here.

Unreliable buyer.

don't get salty if you can't sell your shit here, and the price you quoted was $320 excuse you. I asked for $300 and you didn't budge. You stated that your camera was in immaculate condition but then said, 'No issue with LCD. Just that couldn't capture the E on the correct moment.' - your camera simply wasn't the perfectly working camera I was looking for.

Unreliable buyer.

I also told you at least 10 hours in advance that I was unable to deal (due to personal reasons) and that I was no longer interested and you could list it wherever you wanted to, don't start pointing fingers.

bump!

b

bump!

b

bump!

b

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.