WTB Tin Tin comic books


Status
Not open for further replies.

mervlam

Senior Member
Apr 26, 2002
2,279
0
0
Visit site
#3
I saw Popular Bookstore selling not the books but maybe a VCD or CR-ROM version of Tin Tin.
 

fruitybix

New Member
Nov 1, 2002
484
0
0
West
Visit site
#6
Originally posted by togu
That's not Tin Tin :what:

;p
yep, that's not TinTin alright, that would be Captain Haddock.. aka "Bashi Bazouk" and "10 thousand blistering barnacles under the sea"...

hey streetshooter, if you want the new ones, they are available in a "3 books in 1" for about $29 each, hardcover. Saw the entire 21 comics at Kinokuniya, which means 7 books.:)


my favourites: The Blue Lotus, Prisoners of the Sun, 7 Crystal Balls..
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#7
I love Tin Tin & Asterix - especially the latter for its colourful scenes.
 

Zerstorer

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2002
3,437
0
0
#8
Great snakes! Shouldn't have passed my whole collection to my kid cousin.:(
 

aosis

New Member
Oct 22, 2002
554
0
0
40
Visit site
#9
I shouldn't have lent my friends. Lost track, can't get back now. :(
 

fkchan

New Member
Nov 29, 2004
5
0
0
#10
Anyone knows where to get TinTin printed T-shirts.... so difficult to find nowadays....

aosis said:
I shouldn't have lent my friends. Lost track, can't get back now. :(
 

Jun 27, 2002
3,802
0
0
here
www.9frames.com
#12
fkchan said:
Anyone knows where to get TinTin printed T-shirts.... so difficult to find nowadays....

Its at action city hereen 5 floor.

there is a tin tin swatch watch @$73 dollars at all swatch watches

there are some shops selling tintin dolls at Clark Quay flea market on sundays. go before they close for renovation.

i'm not a tin tin fan.
 

fkchan

New Member
Nov 29, 2004
5
0
0
#13
thanx... but they hv the Tintin printed T-shirt too ?
not looking for watches at the moment.

Belle&Sebastain said:
Its at action city hereen 5 floor.

there is a tin tin swatch watch @$73 dollars at all swatch watches

there are some shops selling tintin dolls at Clark Quay flea market on sundays. go before they close for renovation.

i'm not a tin tin fan.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom