WTB: Super Nintendo or Sega 16bits console

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
anyone own either Super Nintendo console or Sega 16bits console and wanna sell ???? i willing to buy ... but pls dun quote high high prices ....

thanks .... :rolleyes:

would prefer the Sega 16 bits console

yah i think it's the same , but still prefer Super Nintendo, anyway how much u selling for the console only???

just for ur info ... i suddenly have the urge to play classics games ... so wanna buy loh ...

at home, i'm playing with the first console released by Nintendo .. quite fun lehz ...

West_ray said:
yah i think it's the same , but still prefer Super Nintendo, anyway how much u selling for the console only???

just for ur info ... i suddenly have the urge to play classics games ... so wanna buy loh ...

at home, i'm playing with the first console released by Nintendo .. quite fun lehz ...

no point for me to keep the games and controller rite...

super famicom actually cost more than super nintendo...

they are compatible except that super famicom got rounded corner and looks nicer

got 2 controllers and classic games like super mario

wasted i just threw out a Segal Mega Drive plus 2 controllers plus games.

lol

West_ray said:
anyone own either Super Nintendo console or Sega 16bits console and wanna sell ???? i willing to buy ... but pls dun quote high high prices ....

West_ray said:

I have a Sega Saturn machine, 1 of the very first game machine that use CD-ROMs. Plus Sega game controller and some classic Sega games like Virtual Cop, Virtual Fighter etc. All going for $100.

Astin said:
I have a Sega Saturn machine, 1 of the very first game machine that use CD-ROMs. Plus Sega game controller and some classic Sega games like Virtual Cop, Virtual Fighter etc. All going for $100.

no lar. sega-cd is first console machine using cd-rom. it was an add on to the sega-16 bit.

tangoninazero said:
hahaha i have familicom, Sega Saturn and dreamcast any takers?
but dun know if the first two is still working need to check

sega production life span really very short. i remember x-32, saturn, dreamcast. came out for a while and died.

yah loh cheat my feeling and $$ should have got PS last time
:cry: > There is a funny thing about me buying console, once i get that console, after 5 months, it will die out, maybe i am a jinx in console. Hope it wont happen for me in photography. :confused:

I have a Mega drive I with some games...haha.
How much are you roughly looking at?

Do PM me with a price... heh! :)

ninelives said:
no lar. sega-cd is first console machine using cd-rom. it was an add on to the sega-16 bit.

You meant mine is not the 1st CD game machine? Kanna con by the sales guy? :cry: At that time I saved up all my pocket $ to buy that Sega Saturn you know, skip lunch, dinner, dating :cry:

Hey I was very good in Virtual Fighter, bang, bang, pow, zip,,....Like that sound and graphics.

Astin said:
You meant mine is not the 1st CD game machine? Kanna con by the sales guy? :cry: At that time I saved up all my pocket $ to buy that Sega Saturn you know, skip lunch, dinner, dating :cry:

Hey I was very good in Virtual Fighter, bang, bang, pow, zip,,....Like that sound and graphics.

same here. that time computer very expensive mah. so eveyone can afford to buy console.

thanks for the ppl who PM me to offer me their console ... i've already fixed mine .... thannks ar ... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.