WTB Segway?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
hmm where to get this kinda things in sg? i saw that sis technology is agent for sg...

whats the cost of 1 of these? thinking of getting 1 set IF it fits my bill...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm where to get this kinda things in sg? i saw that sis technology is agent for sg...

whats the cost of 1 of these? thinking of getting 1 set IF it fits my bill...

Looks like fun. Our utility district, some postal workers and the parking police used the Segways on the job (Seattle). I think there are several municipalities using the Segways.

If you get one, you'll be one of a kind here. ;p

Segway US$3995

I dun think u can use it here... Its illegal to ride it on pavements and roads which means u'll prolly have to contend it with riding it in a park (which is quite silly especially when its great when u wanna do ur groceries).

jsbn said:
I dun think u can use it here... Its illegal to ride it on pavements and roads which means u'll prolly have to contend it with riding it in a park (which is quite silly especially when its great when u wanna do ur groceries).

... damn... anyway intend to ride from my factory to home or around for lunch only... :sweatsm:

Big Kahuna said:
I tot they have a trial in Changi airport? :lovegrin:
trial ended liao. stamped *not approved* :bsmilie:

I wait till there's a sticker on it that says "Made in China", then I'll consider.

Look fun, but here no chance to buy one, sure got COE, segway tax, road tax, couse, licence, etc.. in the end maybe can buy a second hand car liao.:bsmilie:

Hiya....for a country where even electric kick scooters are ILLEGAL... i don't think they're gonna allow this for public use.

Unless u go ubin ride around :sticktong

Saw a 2 girls outside the Isetan having fun with 2 segways ... :think: ... but kinda sad that government not promoting these kind of environmental friendly alternative transport... GREEN CITY INDEED .. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.