WTB:national geographic magazines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
Hi!

Would like to buy some nat geog magazine for a token sum of $10. :p (still student lah...geography student in fact!) Anyone got some lying around at home?

Would prefer issues from 2002 to 2003!

Thanks!

zguy

Jan 10, 2003
Singapore
www.sgwetplate.com
err.. u know the 2nd hand bookstore at ground level (at one corner..facing Raffles Hotel ) of Bras Brasah COmplex? there r 2 stacks of NG sittign there waiting for ppl to buy..i think is $1/copy

cant remmebr the date..tat time i saw that famous issue whose cover is that of the Afgan gal. too bad it was gone when i went back again.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
wah! Really ah! chiong ah..haha..
thanks man!

but hope to get from a CS-er who is willing to let their mags off at a token price. :p

Azure

Deregistered
Mar 16, 2003
ClubSNAP community
www.clubsnap.org
Private collection from 1979 to present, with sporadic issues dating all the way back to 1951. But not selling. However, am willing to allow on-site research.

What are you researching on? If can, maybe can help you sieve the issues you need.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
hi!

thanks for the offer! No doing any particular case study or research. Just to update myself with the environment. As a geography student..i guess these are quite relevant. Moreover, i can admire those fantastic pictures!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom