WTA: Where to buy this lens mug?

yishiang

Dec 11, 2007
Saw this when I'm surfing around

Anyone knows where to get it here in Singapore/. It would be a great for a birthday gift ! :D

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
Saw this when I'm surfing around

Anyone knows where to get it here in Singapore/. It would be a great for a birthday gift ! :D
looks damn nice...

made me crave for a good coffee now...

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
i hope u are joking. LOL.

he meant he photoshopped it. :sweat:
i dont think its photoshopped. its clearly a real one with the visible tape marks at the edges...

mikeeeey

Jan 27, 2010
just to clarify, the first pic is definitely photoshopped.

the 2nd by our CSer should be a real thing. i mean, if photoshopped he could remove the tape marks

(unless its there for a reason, like bluffing people like me :() haha

rgy1993

Deregistered
Mar 28, 2007
Singapore
its shopped hahah he said in a thread quite a while back..

Ninja23XX

Jan 24, 2009
In The Shadows
WOW! U accepting order?
How did you make one?
If you had noticed, the rim of the "Lens-Cup", doesn't even look like a front of a lens. It's so smooth, it looks like ceramic. He most likely cut the rim of a black coffee cup with coffee, and photoshopped it over into a seperate picture of the lens.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
The funny thing is this.... with so many such 'Mug' photo out there.... NO ONE have thought of making some real Mug like this for sale. :think:

We have Thumbdrive that look like a super small EOS 5D MkII.... why Canon or Nikon can't make a Lens Mug out of their popular Lenses :bsmilie:

Draken413o

Jan 1, 2009
Singapore.
www.facebook.com
it's not coffee.. It's milo and yes it's a photoshop job sorry to make you disappointed.

Oh the tape is there because my lens hood is really loose and I put the tape there to make it more steady.

Besides it glows when there is uv light so it looks tech!

Last edited:
Top Bottom