[wta] Pt-030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onigiri

Apr 7, 2006
guys, i need help.

where to buy PT-030 housing and how much?

thank you before

PM sunfish... He is into underwater photography. most likey he will know where to start! ;p

ANY store that sells Olympus products should be able to get it for you as it is an Olympus product.

Erm sorry to tell you i heard that i got the last set availible in singapore cause went to more than 10 shops all no stock and finally a shopowner i knew well managed to talk olympus into selling me their showroom spare set.(that was a few months ago but to what they say they are not importing it in anymore:dunno: ).

You will have to ORDER it through the dealer...most stores (even in North America) wouldn't carry the product as it is very low demand.

hello, in singapore u COMMONLY see things like pt-031 pt-028 in shops like John, song brothers, etc but yes no pt-030......

thank you for your info

That's the marine case for SP-310,310 and 350. Try Sim Lim Square Alan Photo or Bally.

You might want to try Scubacam, Oceanifocus also. If the casing isan't available you can consider Ikelite alternative.

Ikelite is a little over budget for the camera dun you think?
but yeah, Ikelite does have better manufacturing quality than Olympus.

With a recent disagreement on their underwater housings that crack within 6 months. Some customers are just asked to pay for a new one instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.