WT**** things are getting bad, but I really did not realise, it's that bad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOI!

EEu all ah ... let out all my secrets! ;(

But ya lor ... IMAGINE, if we turned up in nothing but sequined G-String bikinis in HAWWWWWTTTT PEEEENKKKKKKKK, the sea of GWCs will part like the Red Sea and let us go right up front and have all the subjects to ourselves! :devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

DP: So how would you like it to be solved? Any suggestions?

Times are bad. Do you think people will sign up if the organizer reduce the group size? It means increase in fees, do you not know?

If you can give a solution to this problem, I am sure we can be a high class site.

Try to suit your surroundings, and not forcing the surroundings to suit you. First we are not a professional site. Second, you are a professional. You have high expectations, but not me, as a hobbyist.

OOI!

EEu all ah ... let out all my secrets! ;(

But ya lor ... IMAGINE, if we turned up in nothing but sequined G-String bikinis in HAWWWWWTTTT PEEEENKKKKKKKK, the sea of GWCs will part like the Red Sea and let us go right up front and have all the subjects to ourselves! :devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

And my friends, that was DM's model shoot strategy!
Watch and learn...

And my friends, that was DM's model shoot strategy!
Watch and learn...

Goot things in life must share among friend mah! :bsmilie:

Sooooo, naw eeu all know DA SECLET to hooting at a mass orgy! :devil:

IMO it's not the number of photographers that is the main problem, but the behaviour of a few photographers and the most critical is the standard of the models.

There are a few photographers who love to stand about 1 m from the model and stay there while checking on their shots!:dunno:

80% of the models here do not know how to pose well .... i suppose they did not have good fundamental training. The worst are those with supersweet face xmm models ..... most of the time these xmm will simply stand still, smile, or waiting ....:cry:

and because of the demand, and the shortage of new faces, organisers here will compete to seize any newbie xmm, who are totally inexperience....:nono:

But even with all these issues, these photoshoots do serve well for some people .... whatever the reasons.
IMO it does provide one a challenging environment.....

my suggestion....

maximum shots with eye contact with nice posing and background:-
all the photographers Q up in one line, one photographer take a shots of the model, run to behind the Q and line up for his next turn, next photographer step forward to take a shot, finish, run to behind the Q... so on and so fore

maximum shots without eye contact with nice posting and background:-
models stand near a wall, all photographers adopt firing squad position, own time own target.

maximum shots without eye contact without posing, without background:-
photographers form a circle, place a lazy susan at the center of the circle, model stand the lazy susan and spin, photographers fire at free will.

Huh?

Now got lazy XMM named 'Susan' playing the role of moller at the orgie ah? :think:

my suggestion....

maximum shots with eye contact with nice posing and background:-
all the photographers Q up in one line, one photographer take a shots of the model, run to behind the Q and line up for his next turn, next photographer step forward to take a shot, finish, run to behind the Q... so on and so fore

maximum shots without eye contact with nice posting and background:-
models stand near a wall, all photographers adopt firing squad position, own time own target.

maximum shots without eye contact without posing, without background:-
photographers form a circle, place a lazy susan at the center of the circle, model stand the lazy susan and spin, photographers fire at free will.

Piang the first one...like queue up for Hello Kitty, Toto and Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa

Second one...macam like firing squad.

Third one..like reunion dinner. Food on the turntable. Want to shoot, stop the lazy susan. After shoot, restart spin.

Last edited:
Piang the first one...like queue up for Hello Kitty, Toto and Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa

Second one...macam like firing squad.

Third one..like reunion dinner. Food on the turntable. Want to shoot, stop the lazy susan. After shoot, restart spin.
this is how you can maximize the return of investment for such photo shoot..

Borrow from Sion. Pink colour somemore...;p

PUI ah!

See-On stoleded all my designs! And gawt eet wrong summor! Hees wans so cheap-skate: NO sequins, and not revealling enuff! :bsmilie:

Goot things in life must share among friend mah! :bsmilie:

Sooooo, naw eeu all know DA SECLET to hooting at a mass orgy! :devil:

Thank you for your enlightenment, O Great Master Mass Orgy Hooter!

Borrow from Sion. Pink colour somemore...;p

Please do not insult our Great Master Mass Orgy Hooter...
He has his own personal collection of Haaawt Peeenk G-strings and the likes that would bedazzle all the models that they will freeze in their poses!!!

this is how you can maximize the return of investment for such photo shoot..

Such great ideas... these hoots really need an organiser like you!!! :thumbsup:

Ahhh ... dat wan ah!

Say lah ... de round round thing at Chinese dinner let you 'KOPE' all the best food for yourself on table thing! :bsmilie:

Oledi someone said that one is like at reunion dinner wat...

Take ALL three styles! MAX ROI! :bsmilie:

Yeahh! Max it!!!
Times are bad... need to MAX your ROI man! Max it!!!
Get a model named Max also... Maximum Max!!! :bsmilie:

if for such shoot I would organized, I will suggest all photographers using some focal length setting, same aperture, shutter speed setting, custom WB, same curve setting and shoot in small and normal jpg.

so minimum post production is needed, can even upload at the location right after the shoot, this will let my shoots have maximum exposure. results grantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.