WS Weekend Outing...

West Shooterz, what would you like for the next outing??? (Maybe this weekend???)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackienum

Aug 24, 2008
Hi guys, which on would you guys prefer for the next outing... Wondering for something that can be done this weekend. Hence, this will be a fast and short poll...

hmmm...bowling would be a nice fresh change.....can take pics also at the alley...:)

Hmm shall we have something new like

1. Go Kart
2. Paintball
3. Supper
4. Rounding
5. Just Chill

lol

Last edited:
Hi bro,

Early in the morning on Saturday go to Changi beach or Marlion for sunrise. Maybe can try The flyer. Have a cup hot coffee or tea at nearby coffee shop for breakfast. Have some streets photography around town area like Sultan Mosque or Chinese Temple like Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Have lunch at nearby Shopping centre foodcourt and take a rest by enjoying the free cooling air-con inside shopping centre like the one at vivigo city at harbour front. At around 1500hrs maybe can take a bus to LABRADOR PARKS for sunset. After that bye bye to everyone and enjoy editing your pic on Sunday and start post your pics from every members to view and comment.

You don't need to bring a lot of equipments. Just your camera with a standard lens with CPL filter and a Tripol. I alway enjoy this kind of life with my close friend or my family.

Hope this will help you past your wonderfull weekend. BUt remember to call alone.

Best Regards

1. Go Kart
2. Paintball
3. Supper
4. Rounding
5. Just Chill

lol

go kart and paint ball sounds fun :D
go sweat it out!

Sunset shoot!!! :bsmilie:

1. Go Kart
2. Paintball
3. Supper
4. Rounding
5. Just Chill

lol

Hi bro,

Early in the morning on Saturday go to Changi beach or Marlion for sunrise. Maybe can try The flyer. Have a cup hot coffee or tea at nearby coffee shop for breakfast. Have some streets photography around town area like Sultan Mosque or Chinese Temple like Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Have lunch at nearby Shopping centre foodcourt and take a rest by enjoying the free cooling air-con inside shopping centre like the one at vivigo city at harbour front. At around 1500hrs maybe can take a bus to LABRADOR PARKS for sunset. After that bye bye to everyone and enjoy editing your pic on Sunday and start post your pics from every members to view and comment.

You don't need to bring a lot of equipments. Just your camera with a standard lens with CPL filter and a Tripol. I alway enjoy this kind of life with my close friend or my family.

Hope this will help you past your wonderfull weekend. BUt remember to call alone.

Best Regards

go kart and paint ball sounds fun :D
go sweat it out!

I never like bowling...

If u say Pool!!! I am in!!!

Hmmmmm... No problem guys...
Actually I set this poll up for a cause... :D
But no worry, we will take all feedbacks into considerations...
Well, we found out, other than TCSS, we do not have much other functions...
We are looking into some other functions, other than only SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT & STILL SHOOT...

Hmmmmm... No problem guys...
Actually I set this poll up for a cause... :D
But no worry, we will take all feedbacks into considerations...
Well, we found out, other than TCSS, we do not have much other functions...
We are looking into some other functions, other than only SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT & STILL SHOOT...

Lets organise more talks and workshops

Not sure what West Shooterz mean but paintballing + photoshooting would be very exciting, with some risks of course.

Not sure what West Shooterz mean but paintballing + photoshooting would be very exciting, with some risks of course.

Cos hehe to me although its a photography club we can make me more interesting mah.

Rather than snapping, snapping and more snapping and nothing else. Can org other function or event.

Take Paintball for eg: haha one group vs another group and fight it out and maybe some others can have the pleasure of snapping dramatic pics ( pple kenna shot, pple firing...) expression of winning group and losing group.

That could be interesting pics.

Hi bro,

Best Regards

this is a very good suggestion. Extensive photography outing, which we must do. Let's do this for month of Dec 2009 to close off the yr 2009. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

paintball sounds cool ;) am an addict photo shooter but we can't forever do pictures. we can do this in christmas too! fun fun FUN

this is a very good suggestion. Extensive photography outing, which we must do. Let's do this for month of Dec 2009 to close off the yr 2009. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No more sunrise plz!
I still haven't get my 2009 sunrise

No more sunrise plz!
I still haven't get my 2009 sunrise

Hey neoro, you have 2 more months to get your perfect sunrise.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.