Wrt ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=33928

after reading all the contents in this thread,just to add on...

I lost my wallet with $$$, CCs, IC , and ezlink when I was watching movie at JB City square, Mus be I dropped my wallet after leaving the threatre, the wallet was on my legs, careless careless nv put the wallet into my bag, after stepping out of the threatre, realise i dropped my wallet but is too late, I ran back to search for my wallet but in vain ... no $$$ to go back to Singapore , have to borrow $$ from the attendant from the ticket counter ... luckily he help me , else I have to walk home from JB city Square to Potong Pasir ( near ToadPayoh) ..... and i never got my wallet back ....

where on earth (or in singapore) is ToadPayoh??
:bsmilie:

I am going to suan my friend staying in Toad Payoh liow... I hope he is reading this forum. Toad Payoh is somewhere near Frog City lah. You put a smile on my face. :thumbsup:

../azul123

I am going to suan my friend staying in Toad Payoh liow... I hope he is reading this forum. Toad Payoh is somewhere near Frog City lah. You put a smile on my face. :thumbsup:

../azul123

Giordano city ?

../azul123

Frog city is Paris. :)

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=33928

after reading all the contents in this thread,just to add on...

I lost my wallet with $$$, CCs, IC , and ezlink when I was watching movie at JB City square, Mus be I dropped my wallet after leaving the threatre, the wallet was on my legs, careless careless nv put the wallet into my bag, after stepping out of the threatre, realise i dropped my wallet but is too late, I ran back to search for my wallet but in vain ... no $$$ to go back to Singapore , have to borrow $$ from the attendant from the ticket counter ... luckily he help me , else I have to walk home from JB city Square to Potong Pasir ( near ToadPayoh) ..... and i never got my wallet back ....
Sorry for the earlier OT, I feel for your lost.. I think next time I am across the Causeway, I think I shall put small change in my pockets and not have all my money in my wallet.

Good experience to share, thanks.

Oh, why bring I/C when you have Passport already with you?

../azul123

[
I lost my wallet with $$$, CCs, IC , and ezlink when I was watching movie at JB City square, Mus be I dropped my wallet after leaving the threatre,
If it is in JB City Square, it is 110% pickpocketed ....... :think: and your I/C is the most valuable item to the thief, as it will command a good price in the black market. :sweat:

Moral of the story: Dont save a few pennies and lost an arm and a leg for a movie .... i thought FrogCity got many good theatres?

It hurts to loose a wallet with so many personal items and troubesome to get new IC/ATM/CARDS too.

I lost mine to a pickpocket while I was travelling on a LRT in KL. They were real professional cos I did not feel a thing at all until I got out ...... luckily only cash and apartment card key.
As a norm when o'seas, I stuff my IC, credit cards+ezlink+atm into the other pocket.

I was at the Senai Airport last weekend. I carelessly left my IXUS 50 on the floor where I was seated earlier. As I walked away, I heard someone shouting, "Hello! Hello." I initially did not respond, and the person continued to shout "Hello, hello/" I turned around, and saw him holding the camera with a out-stretched hand. I sheepishly received my camera from him and thanked him. Whew! What a relieve. Bless his heart!

I was at the Senai Airport last weekend. I carelessly left my IXUS 50 on the floor where I was seated earlier. As I walked away, I heard someone shouting, "Hello! Hello." I initially did not respond, and the person continued to shout "Hello, hello/" I turned around, and saw him holding the camera with a out-stretched hand. I sheepishly received my camera from him and thanked him. Whew! What a relieve. Bless his heart!

God bless him :cool:

I remembered I lost my wallet too about 8-9 years back. Whaha inside was 2 X $100++ tickets for Jeff Chang concert which i planned to bring my date to.

Luckily for me, a kind-hearted Malay gentleman came all the way to my house and returned my wallet to my mother. I was very touched. *Sob* I didn't managed to meet this kind soul as i was working. I am very grateful to him.

:heart: God Bless him too ! ! :heart:

Not all Malaysians are cheats/frauds/criminals/low life. I do personally know some very nice and decent people. :thumbsup:

Hmm.. do you all practice putting wallets in your front pocket? I always do that, cuz the back pockets are really easy to be pick-pocketed..

../azul123

hey.. that place flat resale value high ok... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.