Wrong direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the mac 13

May 22, 2005
Yew Tee
pict0070jd4.jpg

:)

Ok what I am trying to show - The patters of the floor looks like a path going to somewhere. Wrong direction here is the slippers, which is not on the correct path.

:)

well. sorry for the newbie comments i'm going to say.. i noticed that u somehow, don't pay much attention to what's in ur frame. the curtains in the back, those corners, does nothing to contribute and in fact it weakens what u are trying to show. i would have preferred a top down view of it. i think the idea abit lacking too..

drumma said:
well. sorry for the newbie comments i'm going to say.. i noticed that u somehow, don't pay much attention to what's in ur frame. the curtains in the back, those corners, does nothing to contribute and in fact it weakens what u are trying to show. i would have preferred a top down view of it. i think the idea abit lacking too..

thank you for your honest comments. :)

Will lok out for that. :)

panzerpunk said:
Maybe a title "The Uneven Paths of Life" with another slipper might be more appropriate?

To create that is possible.

To create that by retaking the photo is impossible. I was in the toilet when I shot that. :embrass:

Hi Mac,

Here is an attempt to right "wrong direction
Cheers,
Gorby

pict0070jd4.jpg

PS: The colourise step has not been done to perfection....

Status
Not open for further replies.