Write up on K F Seetoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
In monday's st, there was a write-up on k f seetoh of makansutra fame. In 1990, he ran his photography studio for some time. While there, i quote from it, he was 'earning up to six-figure sums a month'. I am curious what he was known to be good at shooting? food photography?

Keltzar

Jul 18, 2002
West
Visit site
He did a lot of corporate work. One year I ran into him in the lift and had a brief chat - he had just shot the annual report for my organisation.

I have heard from some of his assistants he is (was) very passionate about shooting food too. That's what I heard ... anyway.

reachme2003 said:
While there, i quote from it, he was 'earning up to six-figure sums a month'.
I used to assist him back in the 90s.

I can only say his charges are not for the faint hearted. He did alot of corporate work back then. Not sure about nowadays.

waileong

Deregistered
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
I guess it depends on the profit margin. Up to 6-figure sums a month means most of the time is under $100k. Which means annual turnover under $1M.

Minus taxes, expenses, rental, salaries, etc. you're not looking at very much take-home.

Wai Leong
===
meepokman said:
I used to assist him back in the 90s.

I can only say his charges are not for the faint hearted. He did alot of corporate work back then. Not sure about nowadays.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
anybody has seen his works on food?

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
www.danielbeh.com
I'd love to see some of his works. who doesn't want his/her annual turnover to be near $1M? Even after taxes, expenses, rental, salaries, i still want to earn that kind of money. Haha!

I've read from another photo forum K F Seetoh also owns a photo agency in Singapore. Half of the agency collection is his shots.

The poster provided a name "Inmaginasian" but so far I haven't got any luck with google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom