Wristcamera portraits of Moroccans (Morocco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccp

Feb 25, 2002
East
Pict001.JPG
Pict002.JPG
Pict003.JPG
Pict004.JPG

Brief description of the Morocco people
-------------------------------------------------
They are very nice and interesting people who are easily fascinated with electronic gadgets as they may have never seen a digital camera in their whole life. I basically attracted the attention of all the males and kids in the nearby vicinity because they noticed about me having a camera the size of a watch. This allowed me to take facial portraits of all of them and i hope u guys will enjoy it thought its resolution maynot be at its best. Cheers!

this is starting to look very lomocamerish. but they make a good face collarge.

i read a photography essay on Morocco. Canon sponsered this singaporean guy to take photos using an Digital IXUS. pretty impressive. the place. looks like a nice place to take pictures. morocco goes down on my back packing list :) heh

eerrm ok lah... not very lomo lah... but very spy-camish... i like

hehheheee... whhheeeee wheeeeet !!!!!!:D

SPYCamish! Thats the word
hahahaha

Morocco is a fantastic place to backpack. You can simply make it as another destination should you backpack Europe.

Simply plan a trip starting off from Madrid in Spain and travel south to the port town of spain called Algeciras and take a 2hr shipride to Tangier of Morocco. From there, u can travel to anywhere in Morocco. Morocco is quite a good place for pictures especially the buildings, the dye factories, people and the desert. Its dirt cheap too. Too bad the people there onli speak their language and french. Those who speak English are all Evil! Check out cities like Marakkesh and u can find lotsa different themes to shoot on ( Slave market, Tea Seller....)

U can continue ur spain trip back up to barcelona after morocco

Hope this information is useful : )

The guy on the outer most left in the last row is my friend's saviour. Its was quite a hot day in one of the KASBAR (Resemblers a township) and my friend fainted due to the hot weather. This helpful guy who was a tailor offered to let her rest in his shop on his tailoring table. He basically close shop just to let my friend rest. After my friend felt ok, we offered him a small token of appreciation but he rejected it. Such a nice and humble person. Lucky i took down his face to remember him for life.

hahaa.

streetshooter: i dont want to debate but well its a kind of photography but not stictly photography...

u can call this..
- art
- design
- photography
- spy cam
- whatever.

u have to admit. these people are photogenic!

Status
Not open for further replies.