Wrestlers coming........Beware!!!

Favorite wrestlers!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Mention list on the poll, which is your favourite old time wrestler???

Hulkamania...love the way he connect with the crowd.

The Ultimate Warrior, love his entrance theme :)

The Undertaker :devil:

btw Why the people's chapion .... THE ROCK is not in the list ??? not old enought izit :dunno:

rock not in my age group while i am watching wwf...........

Its Bret Hart and I've noticed the Poll excluding tag teams with awesome wrestlers like the late British Bulldog. Lets not forget Triple H who had to job for Ultimate Warrior during his second comeback to WWF. What about the 123 Kid, Razor Ramon, and Diesel?

Its sad that WWF has gained so much prominence here and NWA has often been neglected with the Four Horsemen and Ric Flair in their heydays, the Rock N Roll Express, the Road Warriors, Dusty Rhodes.

in more recent years, the sad fate of ECW and WCW (with its awesome NWO)

cheers...

sebastiansong said:
Its Bret Hart and I've noticed the Poll excluding tag teams with awesome wrestlers like the late British Bulldog. Lets not forget Triple H who had to job for Ultimate Warrior during his second comeback to WWF. What about the 123 Kid, Razor Ramon, and Diesel?

cheers...

Poll only got 15 leh, if can add i will add more..........:cry:

Fwah barber beefcake! :bsmilie: So many ppl watch WWF here? My vote goes to Undertaker. One of the best entertainer. :thumbsup:

afbug said:
Fwah barber beefcake! :bsmilie: So many ppl watch WWF here? My vote goes to Undertaker. One of the best entertainer. :thumbsup:

like the theme of Shawn Micheal...

I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best that will ever be........;)

some of the listed are dead i think..coming?? must be G_ _ ST then...

GENO said:
some of the listed are dead i think..coming?? must be G_ _ ST then...

Yah! Not to mentioned. It's chinese 7th month now.:eek:

Brutus the barber beefcake! i remember his pink outfit, mega scissors, sleeper hold and even his theme song! one of the best in his era...

How come no Stone Cold? :think: The toughest SOB in WWE. :)

sebastiansong said:

Its sad that WWF has gained so much prominence here and NWA has often been neglected with the Four Horsemen and Ric Flair in their heydays, the Rock N Roll Express, the Road Warriors, Dusty Rhodes.

in more recent years, the sad fate of ECW and WCW (with its awesome NWO)

cheers...

Nomore NWO liao. Now its BWO. :bsmilie:

smurfman said:
I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best that will ever be........;)

Whoooooooooooooooooo. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
How come no Stone Cold? :think: The toughest SOB in WWE. :)

Not enough space la. 15 is the max. Also no Mankind aka Mick Foley. :bsmilie: HHH?

Hey, i got WWF's CD of theme songs. :sweat:

afbug said:
Not enough space la. 15 is the max. Also no Mankind aka Mick Foley. :bsmilie: HHH?

Hey, i got WWF's CD of theme songs. :sweat:

I also got. But I dl them. :sweat: I only buy chinese cds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.