WoW

some joker ask if i can sell my tammy for 200 bucks:) 0 post count also.

Nowadays too many "eat full no waste :flush: " people already :bsmilie:

Huh... like dat also cannot and his account kena suspended?

I can't find anything offensive about him. He even listed a phone number.

Maybe he's a newbie and doesn't know prices well? Why write him off? Unless there's something else offensive I am not aware of.

Anyway, for those who don't know, a 6MP DSLR can be 8 years old. And if you have one of those old cheap kit lens, together for $150, why not.

lol $150 for DSLR with lens.

Should ask him, you want the keychain or a print of the picture of the 6-10MP Canon DSLR? Not sure how ignorant one can be about these prices, but $150 is too low for a working DSLR with lens and battery and charger. I mean most PNS cost more than that.

Last edited:

Maybe he's a newbie and doesn't know prices well? Why write him off? Unless there's something else offensive I am not aware of.

Anyway, for those who don't know, a 6MP DSLR can be 8 years old. And if you have one of those old cheap kit lens, together for $150, why not.

what if he managed to buy at $150 and later resell at x 2 the price or more? dats very good profit! :bigeyes:

well it depends. most of the time, newbies ask for advise first. and not head straight to the BNS corner.

Hello Gentlemen.
Allow me to share my view.
On first sight it really does look ridiculous, this WTBuy post asking for DSLR of $150.
And I can understand if any one of us would say that it's another one of those scamming threads.

But upon re-examining this post, it appears to me that this could very well have been posted by a new, young enthusiast who has little financial resources.
It reminded me of my own son who has been enthusiastic in something, but doesn't have the means to acquire it.
However, encouraged by his Father, this passionate young man tried his luck to see if there is any remote possibility that he could get something at a rock-bottom price to fulfill the wish of a tender heart.

Now I could be totally wrong.
But perhaps what we could do is to say, send him a PM, or post a reply on his thread to ascertain how genuine this person is.

Sincerely, i would hope that we did not crush a tender shoot full of genuine interest, right at the beginning of what may turn out to be a highly meaningful path.

spammer or not?
You decide.

Advertisement Category: Want To Buy (WTB)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: looking for dslr cam at $150
Budget (S$): 150
Description:
looking ard $150-180 dslr any brand wit lens
battery and charger
6mp-10mp

Contact Number: 81395175
Warranty Status: if any

Package/Accessories/Extras:
dslr must have lens..battery n charger
Advertisement Category: Want To Buy (WTB)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: looking for dslr at $150-180
Budget (S$): 150-180
Description:
looking ard $150-180 dslr any brand wit lens
battery and charger
6mp-10mp

Contact Number: 81395175
Warranty Status: if any

Package/Accessories/Extras:
dslr must have lens..battery n charger
used iphone3g 8gb black at $370** full box...(9/10) w/o warrty
used usb 3G modem at $15 (9/10)
used PC,PS2 dragonplus steering wheel at $10/- Compatible for windows 7 (9/10)
new surecatch cmd 100 at $ 25 (10/10)
used china fake iphone at $50* (5/10)
used 2gb memory stick pro duo for psp at $10/-
used 2gb mini sd at $8/-
iphone portable charger 1000mah at $ 10/-
iphone 2 pin charger at $5/-
all fixed price***
pick up at hougang area only..
call or text at 81395175
lenovo at 700
specification
intel pentium processor su4100(1.3ghz,800mhz fsb, 2mb L2 cache
320gb hdd,2gb ddr3 RAM
light weight at 1.4 kg
genuine window 7 home premium
bought at $999 5 mar 2010 brand new ,opened for testing more infd abt any thing cal me
strictly cash sale & local delivery only.cal 81395175 now

A very good idea you have suggested here.
Looks like we have to be very careful not to disclose our handphone numbers from now on... :bsmilie:
after i got a load of heavy breathing prank phone calls, i never posted up my handphone number again.

changed it once i got settled down back properly here.