WOW or DOTA? Which do u prefer?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
A new poll on a fresh Monday morning. Just want to know which game in the Warcraft universe u guys prefer and why? I personally prefer the original World of Warcraft and the expansion Burning Crusade. I find its interactive and different from the warcraft we used to play. Its a refreshing take on the franchise and offers more than just PvP..:) Only downside is its very time-consuming..

My gd frenz said he prefers DOTA coz its free.. I guess thats the main factor for most ba..:bsmilie:

DOTA DOTA DOTA!!! :lovegrin:

DOTA you don't get to keep the characters right? Everytime start new one.

dota is better cuz it's non-committal. no need to stress.

DOTA feels more like playing CS - quick games, quick action, quick good fun! :)
WoW - too time consuming to level up before you can do much of anything.

DOTA all the way for me. Been playing it for almost 1.5yrs now and still going. I used to play CS all the time previously, and this game is almost similar like CS, fast action, you and your mates work as a team and real fun to play. The huge variety of heroes/items to choose from and learning how to maximise your character's potential are the most fun aspects of this game to me. Simple team-based concept, and relatively easy to play which makes it hugely addictive, and a huge draw to the LAN/home gaming crowd.

Dota lor.

Free & you can abuse noobs online.

And if you r in a bad mood, u can drag ppl into it by spoiling the game.

Best of all, Not happy can quit. On local banlist ? Nevermind create new account.

When ppl say they will ban u by IP, lol best it shows they are idiots. Comm'on

Common quotes u will see in dota

1) Sohai
2) U stupid Noob
3) At least I m beta then u.
4) ........ and the list of vuglarities goes on :bsmilie:

i don have much time, so i prefer fast quick game
vote for DOTA
never play WOW b4 see my friends play and find that it's too time consuming

i don have much time, so i prefer fast quick game
vote for DOTA
never play WOW b4 see my friends play and find that it's too time consuming

DOTA and WOW are time consuming...

DOTA = just that you can whack for fun and cry and mock and KNN people

WOW = Story plots, whacking, RP, whacking more story plots.

i stop dota for WOW!

it's DOTA time !!! my friend

Only one thing good about DOTA is that it is Free

WOW have to pay every 2 months. But it is good that if you do not play the char after a year it will be there still.

actually WOW have to pay everymonth. Just that with the game card you pay every two months, but twice the monthly amount. ;)

I think the word "free" is the main drawing point for most ppl. If suddenly Blizzard decides to charge monthly fee for DOTA, do u think ppl will still be as supportive of the game? Whereas u see WOW although its payable but its players base is growing everyday. I can only see DOTA players decreasing if it is payable.

Only one thing good about DOTA is that it is Free

WOW have to pay every 2 months. But it is good that if you do not play the char after a year it will be there still.

I think the word "free" is the main drawing point for most ppl. If suddenly Blizzard decides to charge monthly fee for DOTA, do u think ppl will still be as supportive of the game? Whereas u see WOW although its payable but its players base is growing everyday. I can only see DOTA players decreasing if it is payable.

:think: If Icefrog start charging for Dota.

U will see an increase in business for local LAN shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.