Would you use this loo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
A public loo in the street made of one way mirrors... would you use it?

toilet10jk.jpg

toilet20ck.jpg

why not? if i ever go there, i must go use that toilet. ;p

Appeals to pple with exhibitionistic tendencies without repercussions.

Think it'd be great place to shoot street candids :)

wha.. this is sooo... wha.... shall i say liberal or what...

Benign said:
What a waste! I would drag my gf into the toilet and :kiss: ......and:lovegrin: .......and .........:heart:
And ppl will wonder why the toilet is shaking with Ooo-Ooo..... Aaa-Aaa... :D

dun get too excited in there. jus in case 1 panel of glass fall off!!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If i use my Sony nightvision camera, can i shoot thru this toilet?:think: :think: :think: :bsmilie:

icarus said:
If i use my Sony nightvision camera, can i shoot thru this toilet?:think: :think: :think: :bsmilie:

hAHhaa.. u need something else to filter that ... hahaahahahaa..... that filter is not sold commercially.... lol !!! ;p

tats naughty icarus....

I would love to use this toilet. I'll do anything once.:bsmilie:

Benign said:
Haizzz, that's the plumbing noise lah......buddy! You dun flush toilet after you used one meh :bsmilie:
Even water vibration in the pipe due to loose fittings and flushing water is juz a "BRRRRrrrr...." sound, similar to that of a vibrating pipe. :)

There ain't no Ooo-Ooo... Aaa-Aaa... on flushing water my friend. :embarass:

Even water vibration in the pipe due to loose fittings and flushing water is juz a "BRRRRrrrr...." sound, similar to that of a vibrating pipe.

There ain't no Ooo-Ooo... Aaa-Aaa... on flushing water my friend. :embarass:

:think: Have you considered interference like noise pollution? echo? design flaws? enviroment, weather? material? etc etc....B4 jump to conclusion :bigeyes:

Coz I am sure no pain inflicted(Ooo Ooo.....Aaa Aaa sound resembling a moan) when the loo was occupied

:devil:

Hey! That's really KEWl!!!

You can do the dirty dance while looking at EVERYONE and no one can see you!

Status
Not open for further replies.